- › IGNOU
- › NSDC
- › DOEACC
- › M.S University
- › M.C University
- › ACERT
- › M.G University
- › ITRC
- › Live Project Training
Sponser a Child
Sponsor A Child Content or Image Goes Here...
Objective: PHP is a port of the Objective-C (or Objective-J ) runtime to PHP. This adds the language features of Objective-C nestled nicely inside the syntax of Objective-C.Moka is a port of the Apple Cocoa...
Indira Gandhi National Open University was established under the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985, encated by the Parliament of India. IGNOU has contributed significantly to the development of higher education in the country...
Mahatma Gandhi University (M.G.U) is established through Meghalaya State legislative Act, 2010 (Meghalaya Act No.6 of 2011), published in the Gazette of Meghalaya vide No.LL (B).138/2010/41.The Promoting body of MGU has vast experience in the...
American Council for Education, Research and Training (ACERT) is dedicated to imparting and facilitating education at macro and micro level around the world, especially American education in developing countries. Moved by the aspirations of its...
The National Skill Development Corporation India, (NSDC) is a one of its kind, Public Private Partnership in India. It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality, for-profit vocational institutions. NSDC provides...
Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, was set up by act of the Legislative Assembly of Madhya Pradesh. The University is named after Makhanlal Chaturvedi, a renowned Freedom Fighter, Poet and Journalist. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya...
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU), named after the famous Tamil Scholar Professor P. Sundaram Pillai, was established on 7 September, 1990 to cater to the long felt needs of the people of the three southern most...
Offering computer education programs and courses for school, these computer educaton programs offers international certifaction from ACERT (AMERICAN COUNCIL FOR EDUCATION RESEARCH & TRAINING). The courses are offered to school students from class VI to...
Employability programs running under Ministry of Labour and Employment Department, Government of India under the MES scheme. S.N. Sector Course Code Name of Course Qualification Minimum Age Limit 1 Banking & Accounting BAN101 Accounting 12th 14 year or above 3 Information & Communication Technology ICT 101 Computer Fundamentals, MS-Office & ...
As an expansion plan of ITRC for the second and third quarter of the year 2012, we are appointing management and computer education franchise network in western India for various cities in states of western...
ITRC invites franchise from across the globe for conducting its international programs...
NEEDS (National Employability Enhancement and Development of Skills) is an initiative by ITRC to narrow the gap between formal education and industrial needs for skillsets required. This program of ITRC focuses on inculcating the required...
ITRC invites application from students who are willing to study information technology ,Computer application, Web designing, graphic designing, Computer software, Computer hardware, Multimedia and animation, Office automation and other courses at its college at Indore,...
- Appointing franchisee
- ITRC is now NDLM Training Partner
- Notice for All ITRC Centers
- Admissions Open in ITRC programs at all ITRC Centers
- ITRC IS NOW NSDC PARTNER
- MEETING WITH MR. DILIP CHENOY MD & CEO OF NSDC
- ITRC Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is Empaneled with Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY)
- ITRC Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is Affiliated Training Partner with TSSC
- ITRC Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is Affiliated Training Partner with FFSC
- ITRC Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is Affiliated Training Partner with RASCI
News & Events
- आईटीआरसी द्वारा शिक्षक दिवस पर आयोजित - "समाज के वास्तविक शिल्पकार होते है शिक्षक"
- शासकीय कन्या महाविद्यालय, धार में स्वामी विवेकानंद कॅरियर मार्गदर्शन योजना के तहत निःशुल्क पाठ्य सामाग्री का वितरण आईटीआरसी द्वारा किया गया
- NSDC & NDLM Training Workshop
- शासकीय कन्या महाविद्यालय, धार में अल्पावधि रोजगारोन्मुखी प्रशिक्षण प्रारंभ
- Seminar on 'Present Education System & Career Building' Organized by ITRC at Govt college at silchar, Assam
- In House Workshop on Hardware & Neworking at ITRC, HO
- Video Testimonials
- Devendra Pawar
- Amit Shrivastava
- Suresh Chouhan
- Sachin Sharma
- Raj Kumar
- Manoj Chauhan
- Ramila Dawar
- Rup Singh Sisodiya
- Jeetmal Seger
- Sukhranjan Saha, Silchar (Assam)
- Nitin Sharma, Kangra (Himachal Pradesh)
- Mehboob Basha, Hospet (Karnataka)
- Somnath Paul, Bongaon (West Bengal)
- Zakiuddin Gorakhpurwala, Banswara (Rajasthan)
- Kamlesh pawar, chindwara
- Mohd.Hashim Siddque, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Sunil Rathore, Dhar (Madhya Pradesh)
- Pankaj Chaturvedi, Amanganj [Madhya Pradesh]